best orthopedic clinic in ghaziabad
best orthopedic doctor in ghaziabad
orthopedic clinic in ghaziabad
Dr Amit Kumar Agarwal has always been to help patients maximise mobility by offering total orthopaedic care under one roof. Orthopaedic and Spine Center works with patients and their families to improve quality of life through innovative approaches to diagnosis with a world-class, purpose-built facility that treats their orthopaedic issues seamlessly from diagnosis to rehabilitation.
Dr Amit Kumar Agarwal is a well trained & highly experienced orthopaedic surgeon, with specialization in joint replacement and spine surgery.
Post graduate training in orthopaedics from prestigious ‘Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
Senior residency at ‘All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)’, New Delhi.
Trained in the UK and worked as a clinical fellow at Sunderland Royal Hospital, NHS.
- Program chair of WHO recognised MCh (Ortho) Program, Texila American University(TAU), South America since Jan 2014.
TAU is listed in the World Health Organization (WHO), International Medical Education Directory (IMED), International Association of Universities (IAU), and United Nations Global Compact Program. TAU is an "Accredited Member" of IADL (International Association for Distance Learning, UK). TAU is listed in the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), headquartered in UK. TAU is an approved Institutional member of ICDE (International Council for Open and Distance Education), Global Universities in Distance Education (GUIDE Association),and International Center for Academic Integrity (ICAI).
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), USA Certified
ECFMG is a world leader in promoting quality health care—serving physicians, members of the medical education and regulatory communities, health care consumers, and those researching issues in medical education and health workforce planning. ECFMG is a private, nonprofit organization whose members are: American Board of Medical Specialties; American Medical Association; Association of American Medical Colleges; Association for Hospital Medical Education; Federation of State Medical Boards of the United States, Inc.; and National Medical Association.
- Cleared all 3 steps of United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE)
USMLE® is a three-step examination for medical licensure in the United States and is sponsored by the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) and the National Board of Medical Examiners® (NBME®).
- Successfully got Diploma Sicot (Belgium)
a reputed orthopaedic diploma recognised over 110 countries. SICOT is setting world standards of surgical competence - knowledge plus clinical skills - by offering an annual Diploma Examination comparable to those of exemplary institutions in highly developed countries.
- Member of ‘International Medical Sciences Academy’(IMSA)
IMSA stands as co-partner with The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow, United Kingdom to establish jointly its Continuing Medical Education programmes worldwide.
- The ‘Advanced Trauma Life Support
Certified - (ATLS®) program teaches a systematic, concise approach to the care of a trauma patient. ATLS was developed by the American College of Surgeons (ACS) Committee on Trauma (COT).
International Trauma Life Support (ITLS) certified- ITLS is a global not-for-profit organization dedicated to preventing death and disability from trauma through education and emergency trauma care. It has been managed by the Illinois College of Emergency Physicians.‘Programme chair’ of MCh (Ortho) Programme at Texila American University, South America (MCI and WHO recognised)
Received various medals and distinctions during his medical career.
Conferred the Honorary Adjunct title of 'Associate Professor' in recognition of his contribution to Research and Academics by Apollo Hospitals Educational and Research Foundation (AHERF).
Numerous publications in indexed and non- indexed journals on various orthopaedic subjects.
Presented several academic lectures at various National & International conferences.
Appreciation for leading a team of orthopaedic surgeons for Nepal Rescue mission 2015 from Indraprastha Apollo Hospital and performing 80 cases.
PRESENTATIONS AND RESEARCH
- Amit Kumar Agarwal, Dr(Prof) Raju Vaishya, Nishint gupta, Vipul Vijay: Sartorius muscle pedicle bone graft for AVN. DOACON, New Delhi; 11/2015
- Amit Kumar Agarwal: Reverse DF-LCP for failed PFN in pertrochantric fracture. DOACON 2015, Delhi; 11/2015
- Vipul Vijay, Raju Vaishya, Amit K Agarwal: Open reduction and internal fixation of the capitellum through the antero-lateral approach: a review of 15 cases. DOACON 2015, New Delhi; 10/2015
- A K Agarwal, V Vijay, R Vaishya: Metachronous multicentric giant cell tumor of right lower extremity: A rare presentation. Delhi Orthopaedic Association, New Delhi; 09/2014
- Amit Kumar Agarwal, Dr Raju Vaishya: Mosaicplasty- an overview. Cartilage symposium under the aegis of Indian Cartilage Society, New Delhi; 09/2014
- Amit Kumar Agarwal, Dr Yash Gulati: Microdiscectomy – follow up of 353 cases. DOACON, New Delhi; 11/2012
- Amit Kumar Agarwal, Ramesh Sen, Tarun Goyal, Sameer Aggarwal, Sujit Tripathy: 90-90 plate construct for comminuted anterior column and quadrilateral plate fracture: A new surgical technique. EFORT congress, Berlin, Germany; 05/2012
- Ramesh Sen, Tarun Goyal, Sameer Aggarwal, Sujit Tripathy,Amit kumar Agarwal: A safe technique of anterior column screw fixation in acetabular fractures. EFORT congress; 05/2012
- Amit Kumar Agarwal, Sameer Agarwal, Sujit Tripathy, Ramesh Sen: Ipsilateral Proximal and Distal Forearm Fracture / Fracture Dislocation in Children’. SICOT, Gothenberg, Sweden; 08/2010
- Amit Kumar Agarwal, Dr Ramesh Sen: Is There Any Role of Inhalational Steroids In Prophylaxis Of Post Traumatic Sub-Clinical And Clinical Fat Embolism Syndrome…???.. SICOT, Gothenberg, Sweden; 08/2010
- Amit Kumar Agarwal, Dr Chandrashekhar Yadav: To Compare The Clinical Outcome Between Core Decompression With Bone Grafting And Core Decompression Without Bone Grafting In avascular necrosis of hip.. SICOT, Gothenberg,Sweden; 08/2010.
- Amit Kumar Agarwal, Dr Ramesh Sen: ‘Is There a Role of Inhalational Steroids in Prophylaxis of Post Traumatic Sub Clinical and Clinical Fat Embolism Syndrome’. NZIOACON, New Delhi; 02/2008
- Amit Kumar Agarwal: Congenital Subtalar Dislocation- A Case Report. IFASCON, Agra; 10/2006.
- Presented a poster entitled ‘Congenital Subtalar Dislocation- A Case Report’ at IFASCON-2006 on 15th October 2006 at Jalma institute, Agra, India.
- Presented a lecture on ‘Management of pelvic injuries’ in TRAUMA-2008 on 28th-30th Nov, 2008 at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Presented a scientific paper on ‘Compound extremity injuries- Management strategies’ at TRAUMA-2009 on 12th-15th Nov, 2009 at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Presented a scientific paper on ‘Soft tissue reconstruction for extremity trauma’ in TRAUMA-2010 on 26th-28th Nov, 2010 at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Guest faculty for Cartilage symposium under the aegis of Indian Cartilage Society held at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi, India Sep 2014- Mosaicplasty- a review.
- ‘Sartorius muscle pedicle bone graft for the treatment of avn of femoral head’ at DOACON-2015.
- ‘Reversed distal femoral locking plate for failed proximal femoral nail’ at DOACON-2015.
- ‘Transient Osteoporosis Of The Hip: A Forgotten Entity’- SICOT-Sep’2016 Rome.
- ‘Is Removal Of A Nail And Re-Osteosynthesis Necessary For All Un-United Femoral Shaft Fracture’- SICOT-Sep’2016 Rome.
- ‘ Does Ct Scan Based Technology For Patient Specific Blocks Provide Correct Size Measurements For Knee Implants In Tka’- SICOT-Sep’2016 Rome.
- ‘Is Measurement Of Mechanical Axis On Radiographs An Art And Comes With Experience.’-SICOT-Sep’2016 Rome.
Courses and conferences attended
- Participated in International Symposium on Hiflex Knee Replacement August 5th-6th, 2006, Fortis Hospital (Mohali).
- Participated in IFASCON-2006 from 13th to 15th October 2006 at Jalma institute, Agra, INDIA.
- Participated in ASSICON-2006 ON 17th-19th February 2006 at Chandigarh, India.
- Participated in ISSHCON 2006 ON 1st-3rd September 2006 at GMCH, Chandigarh in cadaveric workshop on management of distal radius fractures and endoscopic management of cubital tunnel syndrome.
- Participated in Asian Society of Continuing Medical Education titled ‘Total Knee Replacement’.
- Participated in NZIOACON-2008 from 4th-6th April 2008 at New Delhi, India.
- Attended AO Introduction Programme on 4th April 2008 at New Delhi.
- Attended CME on New Perspective in Pain Management: Etodolac.
- Instructional Course in Spine -2008 on 7-10th august at Shimla as delegate.
- IAACON-2007 at Chandigarh on 24-25th February as active participates.
- Attended PLASTERCON- 2008 on 5th October at PGIMER Chandigarh.
- Attended TRAUMACON-2008 at Mumbai on august 15-17th, 2008.
- Attended international conference of TRAUMA-2008 at New Delhi on 28-30th November 2008.
- IOACON-2008 at Bangalore on 2-7th December.
- ITLS certified at Bangalore in 2008
- Participated in Infection Prevention Contest on 24th October 2008 at AIIMS.
- NOVACON -2009 at Delhi
- Cadaveric Course of Arthroplasty at AIIMS-2009.
- Course on Meniscal Repair at AIIMS-2009.
- ATLS Provider Course-JAN’2010
- TRAUMACON-2009,New Delhi
- Trauma 2009, 12-15th Nov 2009 at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- SHOULDER CME-2009, New Delhi
- ‘SKELETAL RELAY-I’ completed in 2009 at Gurgaon.
- ‘DOACON-2010’ at AIIMS as delegate.
- ‘Basic Hand Surgery Course’ at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Delhi.
- ‘SKELETAL RELAY-II’ completed in May’2010 at Gurgaon.
- AO basic course at Dehradun in May 2010.
- SICOT 31st sep-3rd Oct ’10 at Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Trauma-2010, 26th-28th November 2010 at AIIMS, New Delhi- workshop on basic management of spinal and pelvic trauma.
- Workshop on ‘Evidence Based Medicine’ at AIIMS on 26-27th Feb 2011.
- Musculoskeletal imaging in July 2012 at RML PGIMER, New Delhi.
- Current concepts in Arthroplasty in August 2012 at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- MIDCON(TRAUMACON)2012 July 22, 2012 at Delhi.
- DOACON-2012 3rd-4th Nov2012 at New Delhi
- Vaishya R, Agarwal AK, Vijay V, Vaish A. Metachronous multicentric giant cell tumor in a young lady. BMJ Case Reports 2015. pii: bcr2015209368. doi: 10.1136/bcr-2015-209368. (IF: Not known)
- Vaishya R, Vijay V, Agarwal AK, Vaish A. Arthroscopic surgery for degenerative knee: systematic review and meta-analysis of benefits and harms. BMJ. 2015; 350 doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmj.h2747 (Published 16 June 2015). (IF: 19.96)
- Vaishya R, Agarwal AK, Vijay V. Lessons learnt from a case of multiple myeloma. BMJ Case Reports. (2015) doi:10.1136/bcr-2015-211358. (IF: Not known)
- Vaishya R, Agarwal AK, Vijay V. An unusual cause of focal hand dystonia due to retained implant of distal radius. BMJ Case Reports. 2016; doi:10.1136/bcr-2015-213296. (IF: Not known)
- Vaishya R, Vipul vijay, Amit kumar Agarwal. Letter to the Editor on “Can Total Knee Arthroplasty Be Safely Performed Among Nonagenarians? An Evaluation of Morbidity and MortalityWithin a Total Joint Arthroplasty Registry”, J Arthroplasty (2015), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2015.01.038. (IF: 2.551)
- Vaishya R, Vijay V, Agarwal AK. Bilateral Total Hip Arthroplasty has Similar Complication Rates to Unilateral Total Hip Arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty. 2015; 30 (10), 1856. (IF: 2.551)
- Vaishya R, Vijay V, Agarwal AK. Functional outcome and quality of life after Patient-Specific Instrumentation (PSI) in Total Knee Arthroplasty (TKA): our concerns. J Arthroplasty. 2016; 31 (4), 924. (IF: 2.551)
- Vaishya R, Demesugh M D, Agarwal AK, Vijay V. Multiple atraumatic osteoporotic vertebral fractures: an unusual cause of back pain in a young adult. Apollo Medicine. (2015), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.apme.2015.05.006. (IF: Not known)
- Vaishya R, Agarwal AK, Vijay V, Shrivastava VK. A hidden cause of troublesome finger pain in an adult. Apollo Medicine. September 2015, 12 (3); 216–217. (IF: Not known)
- Vaishya R, Vijay V, Agarwal AK. An unusual cause of dysphagia. Apollo Medicine. 12 (2015), 287-88; http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.apme.2015.08.004. (IF: Not known)
- Vaishya R, Vijay V, Agarwal AK. Multiple ‘stones’ in the knee. Apollo Medicine. March 2016; 13 (1), 69-70. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j. apme.2015.11.085. (IF: Not known)
- Vaishya R, Vijay, Singh H, Agarwal AK. Arthroscopic retrieval of a bullet from the knee. Apollo Medicine. (2016), 13 (2); 127-132. (IF: Not known)
- Vaishya R, Vijay V, Agarwal AK, Jha GK . Arthroscopic assisted ankle arthrodesis: a surgery simplified. Apollo Medicine. 2 0 1 5; 12: 2 8 0 – 28 2. (IF: Not known)
- Vaishya R, Agarwal AK, Vijay V. ’Salvage Treatment' of Aggressive Giant Cell Tumor of Bones with Denosumab. Cureus 2015 Jul 30;7(7): e291. doi:10.7759/cureus. (IF: Not known)
- Vaishya R, Agarwal AK, Singh H, Vijay V. A novel trans-fibular approach for the nonunion of tibial shaft fractures with poor antero-medial skin. Cureus. Sep 2015. 10.7759/cureus.315. (IF: Not known)
- Vaishya R, Agarwal AK, Vijay V et al. Surgical management of musculoskeletal injuries after 2015 Nepal earthquake: our experience. Cureus (2015) 7(8): e306. DOI 10.7759/cureus.306. (IF: Not known)
- Vaishya R, Agarwal AK, Ingole S, Vijay V. Current trends in Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction. Cureus. 2015; DOI: 10.7759/cureus.378. (IF: Not known)
- Vaishya R, Agarwal AK, Gupta N, Vijay V. Fibro-cartilaginous Dysplasia of the bone: a rare variant of fibrous dysplasia. Cureus. 2016, 8(1): e448. DOI 10.7759/cureus.448. (IF: Not known)
- Vaishya R, Agarwal AK, Vijay V. Extensor Mechanism Disruption after Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Case Series and Review of Literature. Cureus. February 2016, 8(2): e479. doi:10.7759/cureus.479. (IF: Not known)
- Vaishya R, Agarwal AK, Vijay V, Vaish A. Heterotopic Ossification Circumferentia Articularis (HOCA) of Both Knee Joints After Guillain-Barré Syndrome. Cureus. Feb 2016, 8(2): e480. doi:10.7759/cureus.480. (IF: Not known)
- Vaishya R, Agarwal AK, Vijay V. An unusual cause of fever in a patient with Total Hip Arthroplasty. Cureus. February 2016, 8(2): e496. DOI 10.7759/cureus.496. (IF: Not known)
- Vaishya R, Agarwal AK, Singh H, Vijay V. Brown tumor masquerading as metastatic bone disease. Cureus (December 23, 2015) 7(12): e431. doi:10.7759/cureus.431. (IF: Not known)
- Amit Kumar Agarwal, Ramesh Sen, Sujit kumar tripathy, Sameer Aggarwal, Nirmalraj G, Dheeraj Gupta: Is There Any Role of Inhalational Corticosteroids in the Prophylaxis of Post- Traumatic Fat Embolism Syndrome?. Cureus. 09/2015; 7(9):e332. DOI:10.7759/cureus.332. (IF: Not known)
- Monika Gupta, Mahesh K Mittal, Kanhaiya Agrawal, Amit Kumar Agarwal, Brij B Thukral: Gorlin-Goltz Syndrome - A Rare Cause of Recurrent Jaw Pain in a Young Child. 09/2015; DOI:10.7759/cureus.313. (IF: Not known)
- Vaishya R, Agarwal AK, Edomwyonyi EO, Vijay V. Musculoskeletal manifestations of sickle cell disease: A review. Cureus. Oct 2015. 7(10): e358. doi:10.7759/cureus.358. (IF: Not known)
- Vaishya R, Agarwal AK, Gupta N, Vijay V. Reversed distal femur locking plate for failed proximal femoral nail with non union of proximal femur fracture. International Orthop (SICOT). Oct 2015. DOI: 10.1007/s00264-015-3002-5. (IF: 2.387)
- Vijay V, Vaishya R, Agarwal AK. Local infiltration analgesia v/s standard analgesia in TKA : some concerns. J Orthop Surg (Hong Kong). Dec 2015, 23 (3); 406-407. (IF: 0.701)
- Vaishya R, Agarwal AK, Ingole S, Vijay V. Current practice variations in the management of anterior cruciate ligament injuries in Delhi. J Clin Orthop Traum. (2016); 7(3); 193-199. (IF: Not known)
- Raju Vaishya, Vipul Vijay, Daniel Mue Demesugh, Amit Kumar Agarwal: Surgical approaches for total knee arthroplasty. Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics and Trauma 12/2015; DOI:10.1016/j.jcot.2015.11.003. (IF: Not known)
- Vaishya R, Vijay V, Jha G, Agarwal AK. Open reduction and internal fixation of capitellum fracture through anterolateral approach with headless double threaded compression screws: a series of 16 patients. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. doi.org/10.1016/j.jse.2016.01.034. (IF: 2.412)
- Raju Vaishya, Amit Kumar Agarwal, Nishint Gupta, Vipul Vijay. Bilateral segmental pelvic and femoral fractures in a young female: A rare case report. Chinese Journal of Traumatology (2016), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cjtee.2016.01.017. ( IF: Not known)
- Raju Vaishya, Nishint Gupta, Vipul Vijay, Amit Kumar Agarwal: Comment on “A Systematic Literature Review of Three Modalities in Technologically Assisted TKA”. Advances in Orthopedics. 2016. DOI:10.1155/2016/6539878. (IF: Not known)
- R. K. Sen, S. Prakash, S. K. Tripathy, Amit kumar Agarwal, I. M. Sen: Inhalational Ciclesonide found beneficial in prevention of fat embolism syndrome and improvement of hypoxia in isolated skeletal trauma victims. European Journal of Trauma and Emergency Surgery 01/2016; DOI:10.1007/s00068-016-0633-1. (IF: 0.43)
- Monika gupta, Mahesh Kumar Mittal, Brij Bhushan Thukral, Amit kumar Agarwal: Coracoclavicular Joint: A Rare Entity. Orthop Muscular Syst 4:196. doi: 10.4127/2161-0533.1000196. (IF: Not known)
- Monika Gupta, Mahesh Kumar Mittal, Amit Kumar Agarwal, Brij Bhushan Thukral: Primary Tubercular Osteomyelitis of Manubrio Sternal Joint: A Case Report. Mycobact Dis 5:188. doi:10.4172/2161-1068.1000188. (IF: Not known)
- Vaishya R, Vijay, Singh H, Agarwal AK. Novel technique for percutaneous biopsy of a peri-acetabular lesion. Ann R Coll Surg Engl 2016; 98: 339–346. doi 10.1308/rcsann.2016.0113.
- Raju Vaishya, Vipul Vijay, Amit Kumar , Jabed Jahangir: Resurgence of vitamin D: Old wine in new bottle. Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics and Trauma 03/2015; 6(3). DOI:10.1016/j.jcot.2015.02.002.
- Raju Vaishya, Amit K. Agarwal, Vipul Vijay: Osteoarthritis of the hips in hereditary multiple exostoses. 03/2015; 12(1). DOI:10.1016/j.apme.2015.02.014.
- Raju Vaishya, Amit K. Agarwal, Vipul Vijay: Diagnostic and management dilemma in a case of low back pain. Apollo Medicine. 02/2015; 12(1). DOI:10.1016/j.apme.2015.02.013
- Raju Vaishya, Amit Kumar Agarwal, Vipul Vijay, David Ghorau Mancha: Single-stage management of a neglected radial club hand deformity in an adult. BMJ Case Reports 02/2015; 2015(feb10 1). DOI:10.1136/bcr-2014-208682
- Vivek Trikha, Tarun Goyal, Amit K Agarwal: Multiple floating metatarsals: a unique injury. Chinese Journal of Traumatology (English Edition) 04/2013; 16(2):110-2.
- Nirmal Raj Gopinathan, Ramesh K Sen, Vibhu K Viswanathan, Amit Agarwal, H C Mallikarjun, Sakthivel R Rajaram Manoharan, Radheshyam Sament, Avinash Kumar: Early, reliable, utilitarian predictive factors for fat embolism syndrome in polytrauma patients. Indian Journal of Critical Care Medicine 03/2013; 17(1):38-42. DOI:10.4103/0972-5229.112155
- Balaji Purushothaman, Amit Agarwal, Matt Dawson: Posttraumatic Chronic Patellar Dislocation Treated by Distal Femoral Osteotomy and Medial Patellofemoral Ligament Reconstruction. Orthopedics 11/2012; 35(11):e1668-72. DOI:10.3928/01477447-20121023-30
- Ritesh Kumar Soni, Surender Mohan Mehta, Bhanu Awasthi, Janith Lal Singh, Amit Kumar, Lokesh Thakur, Sujit Kumar Tripathy: Radiation-free Insertion of Distal Interlocking Screw in Tibial and Femur Nailing: A Simple Technique. Journal of Surgical Technique and Case Report. 10/2012; 4(1):15-8. DOI:10.4103/2006-8808.100346
- Ramesh Kumar Sen, Sujit Kumar Tripathy, Amit Kumar, Amit Agarwal, Sameer Aggarwal, Sarvdeep Dhatt: Metaphyseo-diaphyseal junction fracture of distal humerus in children.Journal of pediatric orthopaedics. 09/2011; 21(2):109-14. DOI:10.1097/BPB.0b013e32834ba9d6
- Ramesh Kumar Sen, Sujit Kumar Tripathy, Amit Agarwal, Tajir Tamuk: Battered baby with multiple epiphyseal separations: Case report and review of literature. European Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery & Traumatology 06/2011; 2011(21 (6)):423-427. DOI:10.1007/s00590-010-0728-z.
- Sujit Kumar Tripathy, Raghav Saini, Pebam Sudes, Mandeep Singh Dhillon, Shivinder Singh Gill, Ramesh Kumar Sen, Amit Agarwal, Sarvdeep Dhatt, Aditya Krishna Mootha: Application of the Ponseti principle for deformity correction in neglected and relapsed clubfoot using the Ilizarov fixator.Journal of pediatric orthopaedics. 01/2011; 20(1):26-32. DOI:10.1097/BPB.0b013e32833f33fe.
- Ramesh Kumar Sen, Sujit Kumar Tripathy, Sameer Aggarwal, Amit Agarwal, Tarun Goyal, Naveen Tahasildar, Sarvdeep Dhatt: Broken kirschner or guide-wire retrieval: A report of 4 cases. Hip international. 10/2010; 20(4):551-4.
- Ramesh Kumar Sen, Sujit Kumar Tripathy, Mandeep Singh Virk, Sameer Aggarwal, Raghav Saini, Amit Agarwal: Traumatic separation of capital femoral epiphysis in children: What has changed since Ratliff's era? Report of Wve cases and review of literature. European Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery & Traumatology 2010; 20 (1):29-35, DOI: 10.1007/s00590-009-0492-0.
- Ramesh Kumar Sen, Sujit Kumar Tripathy, Sarvdeep Dhatt, Raghav Saini, Sameer Aggarwal, Amit Agarwal: Primary tuberculous pyomyositis of forearm muscles. The Indian journal of tuberculosis 01/2010; 57(1):34-40.
- Sujit Kumar Tripathy, Ramesh Kumar Sen, Amit Agarwal: Fibular grafting in diaphyseal Gorham'S disease: Report of two cases and review of literature. European Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery & Traumatology 07/2009; 19(7): 485-490: DOI 10.1007/s00590-009-0459.
- Raju Vaishya, Chirag Kapoor, Paresh Golwala, Amit Kumar Agarwal, Vipul Vijay: A Rare Giant Cell Tumour of the Distal Fibula and its Management. Cureus. 07/2016; DOI:10.7759/cureus.666.
- Raju Vaishya, Chirag Kapoor, Amit Kumar Agarwal, Vipul Vijay: A Rare Presentation of Ganglion Cyst of the Elbow.Cureus. 07/2016; DOI:10.7759/cureus.665.
- Raju Vaishya, Vikas P Birla, Vipul Vijay, Amit K Agarwal: Computerized tomography based " patient specific blocks " improve postoperative mechanical alignment in primary total knee arthroplasty. World J Orthop 2016; 7(7): 426-433
- Raju Vaishya, Godfrey B Pariyo, Amit Kumar Agarwal, Vipul Vijay: Non-operative management of osteoarthritis of the knee joint. Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics and Trauma 06/2016; DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jcot.2016.05.005.
- Raju Vaishya, Vipul Vijay, Gyanendra Kumar Jha, Amit Kumar Agarwal: Prospective study of the anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction associated with high tibial opening wedge osteotomy in knee arthritis associated with instability. Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics and Trauma 06/2016; DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jcot.2016.06.010.
- Raju Vaishya, Virender Khatri, Amit Kumar Agarwal, Vipul Vijay: Spontaneous osteonecrosis of navicular and talus (SONNT). Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics and Trauma 06/2016.
- Raju Vaishya, Amit Kumar Agarwal, Nishint Gupta, Vipul Vijay: Plate augmentation with retention of intramedullary nail is effective for resistant femoral shaft non-union. Journal of Orthopaedics Volume 13, Issue 4, December 2016, Pages 242–245.
- Raju Vaishya, Vipul Vijay, Vikas P. Birla, Amit Kumar Agarwal: Inter-observer variability and its correlation to experience in measurement of lower limb mechanical axis on long leg radiographs. Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics and Trauma 06/2016; DOI:10.1016/j.jcot.2016.05.010.
- Raju Vaishya, Amit Kumar Agarwal, Nishint gupta, Vipul Vijay: Sartorius muscle pedicle iliac bone graft for the treatment of avascular necrosis of femur head.JHPS. 04/2016; DOI:10.1093/jhps/hnw012.
- Raju vaishya, Amit kumar agarwal, Nishint Gupta, Vipul Vijay: Chronic Lymphedema of the Lower Limb: A Rare Cause of Dislocation of Total Hip Arthroplasty. Cureus 04/2016; 8(4). DOI:10.7759/cureus.579.
- Abhishek vaish, Raju vaishya, Amit kumar agarwal, Vipul vijay: Stress fracture of the proximal ﬁbula after total kneearthroplasty. BMJ Case Reports. 04/2016; 2016. DOI:10.1136/bcr-2016-214886.
- Raju Vaishya, Vijay V, Pandit RS, Agarwal AK: Mega Prosthetic Replacement of Elbow for Resistant Nonunion of Distal Humerus. Volume 6 | Issue 2 | JOCR April-June 2016 | Page 46-49 . DOI: 10.13107/jocr.2250-0685.428.
- Bibek K. Rai , Raju Vaishya , Amit Kumar Agarwal.Spontaneous Bone Regeneration in an Open Segmental Fracture of the Forearm with Extruded Middle Segment.Cureus 8(9): e772. DOI10.7759/cureus.772.
- Raju vaishya, Ahmad Tariq azizi, Amit kumar agarwal, Vipul Vijay. Apophysitis of the Tibial Tuberosity (Osgood-Schlatter Disease): A Review. Cureus 8(9): e780. DOI 10.7759/cureus.780.
- Raju Vaishya, Amit kumar agarwal, Vipul vijay. Adhesive capsulitis: Current practice guidelines. ApolloMedicine. 2016. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.apme.2016.07.001 .
- Vaishya R, Vijay V, Wamae D, Amit K Agarwal. (September 23, 2016) Is Total Knee Replacement Justified in the Morbidly Obese? A Systematic Review. Cureus 8(9): e804. DOI 10.7759/cureus.804.
- Vaishya R, Vijay V, Wamae D, Amit K Agarwal. Letter to editor. Response to: Open reduction and internal fixation of capitellar fracture through anterolateral approach with headless double threaded compression screws: a series of 16 patients.JSES. 2016.
- Raju Vaishya, Amit Kumar Agarwa, Vipul Vijay. Bilateral groin pain in a young man. BMJ 2016;355:i5025 doi: 10.1136/bmj.i5025 (Published 11 October 2016)
- Vaishya R, Agarwal A, Azizi A, et al. (October 07, 2016) Haglund’s Syndrome: A Commonly Seen mysterious Condition. Cureus 8(10): e820. DOI 10.7759/cureus.820.
- Raju Vaishya , Vipul Vijay , Vikas P. Birla1, Amit Kumar Agarwal. Inter-observer variability and its correlation to experience in measurement of lower limb mechanical axis on long leg radiographs. Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics and Trauma7 (2016) 260–264.
- Vaishya R, Krishnan M, Vijay V, Agarwal AK. A Rare Combination of Complex Elbow Dislocation and Distal Radial Fracture in Adults. Cureus 2016; 8(11): e868. DOI 10.7759/cureus.868.
- Agarwal AK. Proximal focal femoral deficiency. Medscape(e-medicine) December 2016.